Unlike most people, I still have a local library of music on my computer, and I don’t like streaming music over 3G/LTE because it uses precious data! Therefore I wanted to find a way to create playlists on my computer and put them on my phone. Unfortunately It wasn’t as straight forward as I hoped, manually copying and pasting music between devices was cumbersome and not idea. Until I found doubleTwist!
So here is my workflow :
- Install doubleTwist Sync on your Windows computer!
- Create a smart playlist in iTunes that aggregates all songs with 5 stars
- Inside doubleTwist ONLY sync this playlist to your phone.
Now whenever you want to add new songs to your Android device, go to itunes, 5 star any new songs you want to add, sync with doubleTwist!
Google is great, but with a few tips it can be awesome!! These are the tips I found most helpful to memorize.
- Ignore Spelling (google will correct you)
- Only unique, descriptive keywords
- Use quotes for exact match
- Case insensitive
- Ignore Special Characters
- Wont be in the search: @#%^*()=\
- Omit common words
- a, the i
- Put them in quotes if they are important: “a”, “the”, “i”
Donating Plasma seems like a way to make easy money. The first five times you get $50 dollars, then it goes down to $25 or $35 depending on how much you weigh and how much plasma they can get out of you. Employees in the front desk are often undergraduate students who are pre-med, have in interest in medical field or want to make money. There are also like 3-4 nurses present as well as phlebotomist’s. From my conversations the younger adults working there (20’s/30’s), are there for the money, are there while they pay for school, or in the process of applying to schools. Overall the staff was very friendly and fun to talk to.
This is a list of my most used shortcuts and tweaks for the different operating systems, they can save you a lot of time and make your workflow much faster through the day.
Show/Hide Program Windows
- macOS ==> F3 (Expose Key)
- Linux Gnome ==> command Key
- Windows 10 ==> command + Tab
- macOS ==> option + cmd + power == > lock Screen
- Linux ==> command + L
- Windows 7/10 ==> command + L
- macOS ==> cmd + F3 (Expose)
- Linux Gnome ==> command + D
- Windows 10 ==> command + D
Copy or Move Dragged Icon
- macOS==> Click and drag an icon, hold option/alt before releasing
- Linux ==> Click and drag an icon, hold ctrl before releasing
It is surprising that motorola is still pushing out updates to the Moto G1. I am not complaining 😛 This is a list of all the updates pushed: